Tuesday, October 21, 2014

AnnaCam New member LIM


My name is Kokheng. I was born at Kompong Thom province but I moved to Phnom Penh since I was 8 years old. I was graduated from Royal University of Phnom Penh, Japanese Department in 2009 and English Department in 2011.



I like soccer but I don’t have much time to play. I like watching big soccer game too when there are World Cup, UEFA EURO cup, UEFA Champions league and UEFA Europa league matches. For gaming, I like to play clash of clan. I always 3 stars when I attack in war.

Currently, I am working at AnnaCam Partners as high grade apartment services with Japanese Quality. We are finding good apartments in good locations with safety, convenience, and good quality of living. Our specialties are no commission charging from our clients and helping to move in to their new apartments. We always try our best to satisfy customers because when our customers happy, we are also happy. J

Please leave your task to us if you are looking for apartment for rent or sale. J


にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ カンボジア情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment