Thursday, October 16, 2014

AnnaCam New member Ms. Linda!!

Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen!


This is Eang Linda, known as the first female champion in “Next Generation”, 
a televised debate show.

Currently, I am studying Business and working at AnnaCam Partners.

I have a lot of big dreams but one of my dream is to help people finding the best residence that they would enjoy living and spending their happiness life over there.

If you plan to live or living in Cambodia, you might find out this is a beautiful country, but it is not always easy to find the beautiful and best residence in the city. 

It doesn't matter if you stay for a long or a short time in Cambodia, me from AnnaCam will help you to choose the right one for you. “What’s best for you, will be good for me.”


See you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment